How to return books to the Library
Here are the ways to return books to the Library:
1. Book return via a drop box at 11, Porkovsky blvd. (every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Put the books in a bag, stick a note with your full name, Library card number and a list of books you are returning.
- Leave a bag in the Library orange drop box. The drop box is at the 3rd entrance checkpoint at 11 Pokrovsky blvd. Send an email to email@example.com to inform us that you have left the books in the drop box.
Please note, as a precaution the librarians will clear the books from your borrower account after 3 days quarantine storage.
2. Book return in the HSE University Dormitories (available until 20 of August 2020 for the final year students living in the Dormitories):
- Send a list of books and journals you want to return with your full name and your Library card number and the number of the Dormitory to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as you receive a return letter from the Library, pack your books in a carrier bag, attach a note with your full name, Library card number, and list of books you are returning on it.
3. Book return by courier service for the final year students who returned to their place of residence (funded by HSE)
To send books by courier delivery to HSE University Library you need to:
- Fill in the acknowledgement form on agreeing to “Rules for the provision of courier delivery” and transfer of your personal data to company ООО “Курьер-регион”.
You can read the “Rules for the provision of courier delivery” and “Prohibited articles list” at https://old.cse.ru/sitecontent/city-mosrus/lang-eng/
- Email the following information to email@example.com:
- full name
- full address, including zip-code, entry section number, floor and intercom number
- your phone number
- date request (working days only), but not until three days from the data provision
- attach a scan or a photo of signed form from point 2.
- As soon as the Library representative issues a request for courier delivery services you will receive an email with the date of dispatch. You need to submit that you received the email. Courier arrives from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Carefully pack the books in a bag or a box. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Library patrons can use the free courier delivery service only once. Please, send all books you have borrowed from the Library.
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com with a subject line “Book return”.
4. Book return by Russian Post for the final year students who returned to their place of residence (at the sender’s expense):
- Send book by registered parcel post (up to 5 kilo) to 101000, Moscow, 20 Myasnitskayaya, HSE University, Library. In a comment to parcel write “Book Return”.
- Send a tracking number (you can find it in the receipt, 14 digits) and confirm the shipping by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as the parcel arrives librarians will clear the books from your borrower account and send you an email to the email address you used when registered in the Library.
Books for all other categories of patrons will be renewed till 15th of September 2020 (no overdue fines will be incurred from 17th of March to 15th of September 2020).
Please, address your questions to email@example.com