How to return books to the Library from August 24, 2020
Here are the ways to return books to the Library:
1. Book return via carts near the entrance (all Library branches, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Put the books in a bag; stick a note with your full name, Library card number and a list of books you are returning.
Please note, as a precaution the librarians will clear the books from your borrower account after 3 days quarantine storage.
2. Book return b y courier service for the final year students who returned to their place of residence (funded by HSE)
To send books by courier delivery to HSE University Library you need to:
- Fill in the acknowledgement form on agreeing to “Rules for the provision of courier delivery” and transfer of your personal data to company ООО “Курьер-регион”.
You can read the “Rules for the provision of courier delivery” and “Prohibited articles list” at https://old.cse.ru/sitecontent/city-mosrus/lang-eng/
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- full name
- full address, including zip-code, entry section number, floor and intercom number
- your phone number
- date request (working days only), but not until three days from the data provision
- attach a scan or a photo of signed form from point 2.
- As soon as the Library representative issues a request for courier delivery services you will receive an email with the date of dispatch. You need to submit that you received the email. Courier arrives from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Carefully pack the books in a bag or a box. Send an email to email@example.com
Please note that Library patrons can use the free courier delivery service only once. Please, send all books you have borrowed from the Library.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Book return”.
3. Book return by Russian Post for the final year students who returned to their place of residence (at the sender’s expense):
- Send book by registered parcel post (up to 5 kilo) to 101000, Moscow, 20 Myasnitskayaya, HSE University, Library. In a comment to parcel write “Book Return”.
- Send a tracking number (you can find it in the receipt, 14 digits) and confirm the shipping by email to email@example.com
- As soon as the parcel arrives librarians will clear the books from your borrower account and send you an email to the email address you used when registered in the Library.
Books for all other categories of patrons will be renewed till 15th of September 2020 (no overdue fines will be incurred from 17th of March to 15th of September 2020).
Please, address your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or using this form:https://library.hse.ru/expresspolls/poll/361238093.html