Return & Replace
How to return a book to the Library
1. Book return via carts near the entrance (all Library branches, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Put the books in a bag; stick a note with your full name, Library card number and a list of books you are returning.
Please note, as a precaution the librarians will clear the books from your borrower account after 3 days quarantine storage.
2. Book return by Russian Post for the final year students who returned to their place of residence (at the sender’s expense):
- Send book by registered parcel post (up to 5 kilo) to 101000, Moscow, 20 Myasnitskayaya, HSE University, Library. In a comment to parcel, write “Book Return”.
- Send a tracking number (you can find it in the receipt, 14 digits) and confirm the shipping by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as the parcel arrives, librarians will clear the books from your borrower account and send you an email to the email address you used when registered in the Library.
How to replace a book from the Library
1. Send a list of lost books and offered replacement to email@example.com with subject “Book replacement”
2. Replace books with one of the following ways:
-service «Книга взамен утерянной» at ЭБС «Лань» (online access from all computers on the HSE network and from any other location is password-protected)
-service «Подарочный сертификат, способ №1» at education platform «Юрайт»
- any online bookstore with courier delivery
3. Send an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.